Good morning my friends! I recently shared my thoughts on the “Best Makeup Products”. I decided to also share the best hair products in a new post and I’ve updated it for 2020!
Below are some of my absolute favorite and must have hair products!
Best Hair Products 2020
- Nioxin Cleanser Shampoo: You don’t have to be losing hair to use this shampoo, you can use it to maintain beautiful, thick hair forever! However, if you are losing hair, this shampoo will save your life!!!! After having my first baby (Valentina), I was so freaked out about the postpartum hair loss!!! My sister who naturally has thick hair, has been using Nioxin for several years to maintain her beautiful hair. She recommended the Nioxin shampoo to me. I have been using it since 2015 and I’m SO in love with this shampoo.
- Nioxin Topical Solution 2% (for women): I immediately started using the Nioxin shampoo as soon as I was done nursing my daughter! Since I was so freaked out about the postpartum hair loss, not only did I use the cleanser shampoo, I also used the Nioxin topical solution 2% (for women). OMG!!!!!!!!!! It was MAGIC!!!!! I couldn’t believe how fast my hair started growing back!!!! Eventually after only few months, my hair loss completely stopped and my hair started getting pretty thick! I strongly recommend to use both (the Nioxin cleanser shampoo and the Nioxin topical solution) to see the best hair regrowth results.
NOTE: Make sure to talk to your doctor before using these products if you are taking any medications or if you have blood pressure related problems. For example, my mom occasionally has high blood pressure therefore, she can’t use any of Nioxin products.
- Wet Brush- Classic Brush: Brushing my hair with this brush after showering made everything easier. My hair stylist introduced me to this wet brush last year and I love it! I also bought one for my little girl’s hair, Valentina! She has more of a curly hair, so brushing her hair after bath, was not the easiest task! This brush solved our problem!
- DryBar Hair Spray: I don’t use hair spray that often. In fact, I have always struggled to find a good hair spray. After each blowout I try to apply light gel to take care of my hair frizz/ flyaways. But I got introduced to DryBar hair spray after one of my appointments at Drybar locations. I mostly bought it because it smelled very good (hahaha), but then I noticed my hair looked amazing all night. I have tried other DryBar products: DryBar shampoo, DryBar dryer, Drybar dry conditioner, etc. but the Drybar hair spray has been my favorite of them all!
- Moroccan Oil Dry shampoo: I’m not a big dry shampoo person! I know you are not supposed to wash your hair more than twice a week, but I wash my hair with Nioxin Shampoo every other day! I love the feeling of having fresh washed hair! But since washing your hair too often can be very damaging for your hair long term, I decided to try a dry shampoo last year! I tried several dry shampoos and most of them left white residue in my hair that I hated!
I read several Moroccanoil shampoo and conditioner reviews as well as Moroccanoil dry shampoo reviews. Pretty much everyone recommended their shampoo products. So I decided to give it a try! It’s one of the few dry shampoos that does not leave a white residue in my hair or leave my hair feeling stiff and tacky. So I really love it! If you are in the market for a dry shampoo, definitely consider the Moroccanoil Dry shampoo! It’s a wonderful choice!
- Biotin Infused With Organic Virgin Coconut Oil: I’m such a Biotin lover! I have been taking chewable Biotin and sometimes Biotin gummy vitamins for several years and have been a big fan of most Biotin products overall. I recently read about Biotin infused with organic virgin coconut oil and wanted to try it out! My hair looks so much healthier, thicker and does not fall out as much, even after having my baby Alina! I will continue taking them and strongly recommend it if you are looking for healthier hair and healthier nails!
- CAVIAR Anti-Aging Restructuring Bond Repair Leave-in Heat Protection Spray: Heat protection hair spray is a must have in my hair products cabinet! Caviar heat protectant spray is definitely one of my favorites! I also love the Moroccanoil perfect defense heat protectant , but Caviar anti-aging restructuring leave-in heat protection is my new heat protection spray that I love! It is an absolutely great hair product. Protects hair from hot styling tools and I think it actually repairs damaged hair. Keep in mind that you need to apply only a little bit of it on your hair. The first time I used it I sprayed my whole head and my hair looked so oily and I ended up washing my hair all over! LOL! Now I just spray a little into my hand and massage into my ends. It works perfectly!
There are many great hair products in the market! Off course you should only choose the best products for your own hair type! If you have curly hair, then you need to look for the best curly hair products, if you have straight hair, then you need to look for the best straight hair products, if you have afro hair, you need to look for the best afro hair products, etc.… The products that I named here are the best for most hair types! Also if you feel like your hair is thinning out for whatever reasons, you can consider the products that I listed here. I hope this list was helpful for you and your hair needs! Please leave a comment here with your favorite hair products. I love to try out new hair and makeup products!