Hi my friends! Today I want to share some of the best beauty products from Sephora, as well as the best makeup brands on Amazon.
Of course, you can buy most of these products from other stores (like Ulta, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale, etc…), but I always love the convenience of shopping on Amazon and Sephora online especially when I put my kiddos to sleep at night. It’s only a few clicks to find my favorite products, put them in my shopping cart and I’m done!
Best Beauty & Makeup Products
So now I’m going to share some of my favorite skin care and best makeup products here.
- Huda Beauty Foundation: Last December, my girlfriend and I were getting our makeup done at Sephora when the beauty advisor who was putting makeup on me, recommended to try the Huda Beauty Foundation. She said Huda Beauty foundation and Huda beauty concealer have become one of their top sellers at Sephora stores! So I decided to give it a shot and try both of them out! OMG!!!! Talk about the COVERAGE!!! If you are looking for an incredible coverage in a foundation, you should definitely try the Huda beauty foundation! I literally felt like it covered any imperfections on my skin and gave me the smoothest skin ever!
- Huda Beauty Bake Loose Powder: Sephora makeup artist also recommended to apply the bake loose setting powder on top of the foundation to smooth everything up! It definitely helps to smooth things up!
- Huda Beauty Concealer: I usually don’t apply any concealers but since the makeup artist talked so highly of Huda beauty concealer, I wanted to try it out. I absolutely loved it! If you like to apply concealer while putting your makeup on, you will love Huda beauty concealer.
Note: I used to be a regular MAC cosmetics amazon shopper and always ordered the Mac foundation for dry skin since my skin has been always super dry! After using Mac makeup for so long, I wanted to try something new. My esthetician recommended the Tarte foundation. She said Tarte foundation is so gentle on your skin and will not give you any breakout (I sometimes get breakouts when I switch my foundations).
I looked up Tarte makeup reviews and since there were so many good reviews about it, I decided to give it a try and ordered the Tarte full coverage foundation. It was a great foundation and felt pretty light on the skin! For everyday use, I apply the Tarte full coverage foundation, but when I go out maybe with friends or dinner, etc.… and I want to apply a makeup with full coverage, then I use Huda beauty foundation.
- Philosophy Peeling Mousse: I use several Philosophy products. I like Philosophy face cream, Philosophy night cream and Philosophy moisturizer. When you use the Philosophy peeling mousse, you can literally see your dead skin peeling up on your face! You can feel it under your fingers as you’re exfoliating! In winter months when my skin is extra dry, the Philosophy peeling mousse works like magic!
- Clarins Multi Active Jour Day Cream Moisturizer: I used to use Shiseido day moisturizer (which I still love), but I wanted to try something new. I tried a whole bunch of different moisturizers based on online reviews and friend’s suggestions! Clarins moisturizer ended up being one of my favorites. It is perfect for hydration, has SPF and I love how it sinks into your skin! Skin products are very personal preference. So you have to try it on your own skin and see how you like it. But I certainly recommend it.
- Benefit’s Hoola Bronzer: I heard about the Hoola matte bronzer from one of my favorite bloggers! She always suggests the best beauty products! I have to say, I LOVE it! Can’t believe I didn’t find this bronzer earlier! Many bronzers that I tried in the past either were too dark or made my skin look orange!! This is the only one that has works amazing on my skin! I also like the Benefit cosmetics Hoola bronzing & contouring brush. It’s a perfect bronzer brush.
- Keihl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate: This is one of my favorite go to beauty products and a great addition to my nighttime routine. Keihl’s midnight recovery has improved my skin over the last year. My skin feels so refreshed in the morning. I only use 3 drops after washing my face at nights (which it covers my neck too). Then I use my night cream and eye cream to finish up my night routine.
- Shiseido Sunscreen: I have tried many sunscreens in the past and since I found Shiseido SPF 50, never tried anything else! For us, living in Arizona, means you can never leave your house without covering your face and body with Sunscreen! I love this sunscreen because it’s a very mild spray on your face and it smells pretty good!
- Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm: Algenist eye cream was referred to me by one of my girlfriends who is a great esthetician. I have been using it over a year now and I like it. I don’t have crazy wrinkles around my eyes yet (hahaha), but I do have some fine lines under my eyes that my makeup tends to settle into. I’ve been using this product every morning and night. I remember after only using it for few weeks straight it definitely helped me getting rid of most of the tiny lines under my eyes. But I think you will see the real results in eye creams when you start aging. So it’s a great idea to start investing in a good eyecream while you are younger.
- Skin Food Egg White Perfect Pore Cleansing Foam: This $12 cleansing foam cleans my face better than anything else that I have tried in the past few years! I’ve tried a lot more expensive products and I have found this cleansing foam to be one of my new favorite beauty products! I have used egg a white pore mask in the past and I loved it. So I decided to use the skin food egg white pore foam to wash my face at nights! This cleanser is made mostly for oily skins. Although I have pretty dry skin, I bought it after reading so many great reviews about it! Only after few nights of use, I felt like my skin pores were smaller and my entire face was so soft and smooth. There is Salicylic Acid in the face wash so be careful if your sensitive to it.
If you are also interested in my favorite best hair products, you have to check out my hair products guide!
If you have any of these products share your opinion about them in the comment section below! I would love to hear what you think are the best makeup products!
You know me, I’m always in the search of new beauty products!
Love Sherry XOXO
huda MAKE UP is amazing! But Shiseido’s sunscreen feels a little dry to me because I have dry skin. I use NEUTRIHERBS Sunscreen SPF50, it’s not greasy at all, it absorbs quickly, but it’s not dry. And there will be no false white. Do love it!